Thursday, August 19, 2010

Elijah's half birthday


In honor of Elijah’s half birthday tomorrow I thought this would be a good time to blog. Never mind that it has been like 10 months since I have. These past 6 months have flown by and we have loved every minute…well most minutes! Elijah is a great little man and a wonderful addition to our family. Some of his favorite things are bath time, bouncing in his jumperoo, his best friend Pooh Bear, playing keep away with the burp rag, talking with Daddy, and singing with mommy. He is very ticklish pretty much everywhere and loves to laugh out loud. He also loves playing with Nonnie, PaPa, Mawmaw, Pop Pop, Uncle Spike, Aunt Casey, Aunt Awesome, Uncle Jake, and Cousin Courtney. He also loves his nursery friends from CBC and misses them greatly as well as his friends at our new church. He loves lights and music. One of our favorite things is when he first sees us in the morning and smiles from ear to ear.
Being a mother is all the things I was told it would be and truly don’t think you can ever really know beforehand. I consider a great responsibility and privilege to be Elijah’s mother. My greatest prayer for Elijah is that he would know the saving love of Jesus and have a true and authentic relationship with him. I pray that he will love people and have a sweet spirit. Thanks to everyone that loves on our sweet baby!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!! pleaseee keep posting blogs! So I can keep up with everything while I'm at school. I love y'all very much! And already miss everybody tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby, sweet family. Loye you!

    ReplyDelete