Friday, August 14, 2009

A Bittersweet Day


the little peanuts profile pic

Today was my last day of work at Omega Ob/Gyn. It is a very bittersweet time because I enjoy my job and work with really wonderful people. But when I found out I got knocked up during the end of Nursing School I decided for the last semester I would focus on school and being pregnant. I will miss Omega (especially the sweet people) but I am excited to have this opportunity. Following graduation there is an extremely long and hard test I have to take (NCLEX) and I will be working towards preparing for that as well. As a going away gift I got a SONOGRAM today and got some really precious pictures.

The pregnancy is still going very well! I am 13 weeks today and every time I see the little peanut it is moving around like crazy. We are getting more and more excited each day about the baby. Especially when I see other little babies….I can’t explain it. I just want to reach out and GRAB them!

On a side note I would like to say how grateful and fortunate I am to have such an amazing husband. He is working so hard to make all this possible for me and inspires me to be better each and every day. He is the best person I know, my baby daddy, and waking up to him every day is one of my favorite things in life.



waving at mommy and daddy

5 comments:

  1. OML...I love that your baby is waving at me! I love "him" already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my baby daddy...you have one too! I love it! I am so excited for yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby is saying, "Hi Amanda." Or doing the Little Rascals secret handshake thing. I'm going for "Hi Amanda"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Fatheree is totally saying "I want my Nonnie" hahahaha love the post, love the pics, love my precious granbaby and love you both dearly.

    ReplyDelete